SOGES has been awarded the TradeComII project “Programme de renforcement des capacités commerciales de la CEEAC”. The project will be implemented in the Economic Community of Central African States (CEEAC), based in Libreville, Gabon.
In the framework of this project, SOGES will contribute to sustainable economic development and poverty reduction in ACP countries, acting on three components:
- improve the Aid for Trade strategy implementation effectiveness
- ensure better national and regional ownership of the 10th WTO Ministerial Conference conclusions
- contribute to establishing a mechanism to foster technological capacities, innovation and competitiveness development in CEEAC countries
SOGES will take care of organisation and management of:
- experts team’s missions on field to CEEAC countries
- training sessions addressed to institutional stakeholders and trainers involved in the project to ensure activities and results dissemination
- a regional forum to foster public-private dialogue
Along with the design and preparation of all the visibility material necessary throughout the project. Click here for Italian translation.